2003 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: I owned my Jeep for 1 hour

2003 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

I owned my Jeep for 1 hour
By tbd2001 on

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought a white Sport Model, with a hard top. I was in heaven as I drove it home. I parked it on the driveway and got out. I then noticed a black rubber hose hanging from the back of the car, which God knows for how long I had been dragging. As I inspected the bottom of the Wrangler I noticed a loose piece of plastic, on the back of the passengerís side back fender. This piece had flapped out because of a missing screw. In addition, what I believed to be the differential axle was completely covered in rust. I called the dealership and told them to have the car I had just traded in ready because I wanted it back. One hour later I was back in my old car.

After my experience, I can't say there are any. I owned my Wrangler for 1 hour so I believe I probably qualify for a Guinness record.

Implement Quality Assurance!!! We are smart human beings who are not willing to buy just any piece of junk that rolls our of your factory.