2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
The Best Jeep
By Nick Sarette on 04/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Does good at everything in my book!

great
By Read nichols on 04/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

i just bought a rubicon and i took it off road in south carolina and climbed some hills that only a unimog army vehicle could climb out ofus guys and the rubicon went right up it no problem. in the mud its great to it throws alot of mud (good). the lockers are a great thing to have stock. its a great jeep the best stock 4x4 ever.

My Jeep Rubicon
By McGoo on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have only put 2000 miles on my Rubicon, but it has exceeded my expectations. It's been 15 years since I owned my last Jeep which was a CJ-5 and engineering advancements have really come a long way.

Rubicon Great Start
By ldmpam on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

As a limited purpase vehicle it is a excelent. The ride is firm and controlled. As a road vehicle there are better one's to choose. But the fuction this vehicle was designed for make it the best to come from a manufactor todate. Most single purpose offroad vehicle's are built not purchased, this is the first one that can be bought and do 90% of the built offroad vehicle job and still have a factory warrentee.

1 Fine Jeep
By Vinson on 04/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My Rubicon was not purchased to be my primary form of transportation. But, it soon became my primary vehicle. The gas milage is crapy, but it was not made to be used for the highway. This is my third jeep.

Jeep Lover
By BEnglish017 on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Growing up around Jeeps I have always loved them. I didn't care for the first models of Jeep Wranglers (square headlights) but the newer ones are awsome. Mine isn't for offroading so I can't say how well it does off road but every review says the do really well. I read one review where it hung with a Hummer. I probably will own a jeep for the rest of my life.

Rubicon
By Jeeper2 on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great Jeep! I've had three other Jeeps, All CJs, and this one blows them all away. With the HT it's a quite ride...even with the MT/Rs. Yes, it's a stiff ride, but anyone who buys a Jeep should already except that. With that said, this Jeep is buy far the best on/off road drive/handle I've ever owned. This is not my primary means of transportation...strickly a pleasure vehicle for me and the family.

Wrangler Rubicon
By matthew parks on 03/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this Jeep, it is quiet possible the most capable "out of the box" trail vehicle you can buy, and there are many aftermarket accessories available to make it even better. I would recommend it to anyone who actually uses there Jeep off-road.

Rubicon Ownership
By Medic3720 on 03/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Best Jeep every, Need alittle more height for better performance offroad. I have been offroading on 5 ocasions with this Rubicon and have only been stuck 2 times and that was because of frozen ground...

2003 Rubicon
By jeffonrubicon on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

1st Wrangler. As expected, the ride is truck like and corners and winding roads need to be taken slowly. However in snow and on poor roads, it is excellent. The fit and finish so far are very good. There are a few drill holes on the windshield and and roll bars that do not perfectly align, but work. The manual is sketchy in places. The dealer is very helpful here. The Cruise Control and Airbag Kill Switch are still on order. I replaced a 1988 Range Rover with it, and for what I have for the money I paid, I am thrilled.