2003 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Its madd hott
By Giuseppe A on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The car's awesome its fun to drive the gas mileage isnt badd and it's more or less common sense to take apart, everything is just straight out there no questions. with out a doubt that is a madd fun car to chill in and i recieve compliments left and right. im pickin up girls here and there. its a standard pimp mobile.

Topless in Houston!
By Jeep23Girl on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I currently have a '97 Wrangler Sport. I bought it January 98. I just recently went over 100k miles in it on 7/10/03 @ 5:32pm. Since the day I brought my Jeep home, I HAVE NOT had any problems with it. The body is built tough, to over- ome any obstacle. Actually, the tough- ness of my Jeep kinda saved my life! I was into a nasty hit and run accident in April '03, costing $8k in repairs. My Jeep was thrown about 20 feet onto the side walk and into the bushes. If I was to be in another vehicle, Thanks Jeep! -Kim H. Houston, TX

Rubicon Squishes the Competition
By Jimmy Z on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My fiance and I decided to spend the extra cash and go all out with our new Wrangler and get a Rubicon. I have always driven a Wrangler and when it was time for a new vehicle I wouldnt have chosen anything else. The Rubicon has everything I would want in off road capabilities and when it comes to traveling, it handles like a dream. Smooth riding and a turn radius that cant be beat is just the beginning of the Rubicons awesome features. Worry free off roading in any conditions keeps the fun in driving this Wrangler beast. Looking forward to some great snow storms this winter!

This Vehicle is a Lot of Fun
By SKenyon45 on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle is really fun to drive and has a supringly great amount of comfort for a vehicle that is based on the premise that it will be used off road. The factory installed enhancements, normally installed after market, are engineered as a system, so this car doesn't misbehave, even at speeds up to 75 mph.

Rubicon is good
By Silverdawg on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

After 12,500 miles with the Rubicon I am still amazed with where it will go and how much fun it is to drive. The Jeep Wrangler is the most fun vehicle to drive built today. The Rubicon Package makes it the most capable off highway vehicle on any dealer’s showroom floor. If you don't believe me just give it a try. Be careful though, you will get hooked.

FUN TO DRIVE
By Mr. FAT BOY on 07/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

You don't purchase a vehicle like this because you think its going to ride like a car, so don't compare it to a car. The (5) Speed Manual Transmission shifts like silk with no effort and the steering is highly responsive. This Jeep Wrangler looks great in Silver and I have received numerous complements. If you want a SISSY CAR with Heated Leather Seats and a high end suspension package then that's what you need to buy. I traded in a FULLY LOADED, VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, (6) CYLINDER (5) SPEED for my Wrangler and I don't miss that car at all.

16 years of jeeping and 5 jeeps later
By rubicontj on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've been driving jeeps for 16 years, I used to drive and race motorcycles. A Jeep with it's roof and doors off is the closest thing to the sense of freedom I had. In the winter I look forward to hellish snow storms. It's simply a blast to drive! Overall, you have to love jeeps or you'll hate the ride, interior space, roof hastle (hard and soft)lack of fuel economy and other little quirks!! I'm getting ready for my 2004 jeep, rubicon or sahara? still debating, waiting to see whats new for 2004.ps. I'll probably continue driving jeeps as long as ...

Incredibly Fun
By Itlbfun on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had several Jeeps, and this is by far the best one ever. Traded my Avalanche that I loved in on this, and don't regreat it for a minute. I have both hard and soft tops, but bought it for no tops. Absolutely fun to drive anytime anywhere, and it can go anywhere. Live at the beach, and I couldn't have a more appropriate vehicle. Thanks Jeep...

I love my Jeep
By Rolinski on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd Sahara. Previosly I had a 1997. There are many noticeable improvements. The new interior with the high bucket seats, the sound system will blow you away! The interior lighting is a big improvement. So aside from being a little bumpy on the road and a noisey with the soft top on, its a fun to drive and easy to park. what else can I say? I love it!!

Hardcore
By Toozicon on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The Rubicon is the only way to go if you want a Wrangler. For a few bucks more it's well worth it! I have been driving sports cars all my life and this is my first SUV...It is a little bumpy at first but lots of fun to drive. The weather has been bad so I've had limited time with the top off...BUT IT IS AWESOME TO DRIVE when the top is off. Somewhat difficult to deal with the top but I feel that it can be taken down in less than 3 minutes and up in less than five...just takes a little practice.