Used 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

Can't wait!
By sailormom

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Posting this comment to those who might be shopping for a jeep also. Have wanted one since I was 16 and now I am 41--been driving and paying for a Honda Accord for the last 5 yrs and can't wait to trade for a loud, bumpy, "wind in my face" jeep! Might have to work a 2nd job to pay for the jeep's drinking problem, but you won't here me complaining when my husband, Aussie, and I go to N Ga camping and hiking. We are going to get dirty,have dog hair everywhere and a smile on our faces! Thanks for all the consumer reviews-helps a lot in my decision to trade the Honda to a whining jeep owner.

Everything!

Don't buy one just to keep up w/your neighbors - it's a jeep thing!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY JEEP
By Laurie

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my Jeep - everything about it. Only thing that I have recently encountered is something called the "death wobble"... pretty scary, but I think we finally got it in order after replacing the track bar and steering stabilizer and found that there was 45 pounds of pressure in one tire and 36 in the other (was that way when I purchased it - unbeknownst to me). In any event, so far it is back to being "my baby".

Everything.

To be able to finally conquer the death wobble.

I love my Jeep
By Tyler

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my Jeep Wrangler. I love the feel of driving it along with just being in it. It gives you a sense of power because you can sit above the rest of the traffic. I have modified mine to fit 36" tires with 6.5 inches of lift. It works wonders offroad.

I love the offroad capability of my Jeep Wrangler.

I think they should come out with a more offroad capable Wrangler. It should be like the Rubicon, but with more lift, more power, and 33" tires standard on 15x8" wheels. Also stronger axle shafts inside the axles.

Only in a Jeep
By Brian Smith

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the first Jeep I have ever owned, and I can't believe I have never had one before now. The slogan, "only in a Jeep" is so true. I have been places in my factory Jeep that I would have never dreamed to take a vehicle. I love this thing. No issues with this at all.

Hard top/soft top. 4X4.

Little better gas mileage.

yeaaaajeep!
By jeepfan

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just passed 30000 miles on my 03 Wrangler. Trouble free. Says alot because I have owned 2 Accords. It is lousy on gas but, it really makes up for it while your driving it. In 4WD snow is not even a minor inconvenience. Owning a Jeep puts you in your own class. No need to compete with someone else on what kind of car you drive. You drive a Jeep, enough said. Taking the rear seats out allows you to store enough for long trips or vacations. Summer is good with the top down, but, driving in the Fall is even better. On long drives its no Lexus but, if you wanted that ride you may want to get a Lexus. You'll be amazed how quick you get used to roll up windows!

Design, aftermarket accessories, ability in the snow, it's a convertible.

The usual - gas mileage.