2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
By far the most fun to drive car ever.
By colorado1974 on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sahara 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Every moment behind the wheel brings a smile to my face. Sure it's bouncy, noisy, windy and frumpy looking but nothing can match it's fun-to-drive factor.

Awsome Jeep Wrangler
By Aaron Davis on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I recently purchased my second Jeep Wrangler. My first was a 1995 Sahara. I loved it and had regretted selling it until I bought my new 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport. It has the best motor I've ever seen, the 4.0L I-6, that has plenty of power. A great 4- wheel drive system that has never failed me in snow, rain, mud, etc. It is comfortable, attractive, functional and the perfect size. No land yahct for me, thank you very much. By far the best all-around vehicle I've ever had. Once you get one you will never want another SUV, or car for that matter.

THE ONE TRUE SUV
By antandshell on 03/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Can we ask for anything more?

Nothing Like it
By 03 Wrangler on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this Jeep for a week now and I must say that it is the best Vehicle that I have owned. The 2.4l 4 cylinder is much more powerful then the 2.5l of older models. Ride is a little stiff, but what can you expect it is a Wrangler after all. I have taken it out on the trails once already and it rode nice. Can't wait for the lift kit and bigger tires.

Awsome Sahara
By jeepnmandan on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sahara 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

WOW! This is the best snow plowing, rock crawing, mud machine! NEVER been stuck with all the snow and ice. I am one of the first to show up at the office during snow storms. The Wrangler is NOT a huge SUV so it fits in my little garage, that my big old truck would not, so it's warm seats and no ice or snow to scrap off in the morning. Just open the garage door and plow thru! Keep-Jeep-n

Great Beach Maching
By Tim Pleasent on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Dude - Girls in swimwear - in my jeep with the top down - 4wd at the NC outerbanks sand - under the moonlight - this is Heaven! No other SUV can give you this experience. I have to pull out other 4wd truck and small SUVs from the sand with my mighty jeep. I am the super dude on the beach with my jeep with tow hooks! I plan to live at the NC beach all summer!

2002 Wrangler Sport 4.0 Liter Engine
By Paiute on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Only one time in shop for warranty repair of defective multi-switch on steering column. My Wrangler has 5000 miles on it now. It is a 2002 TJ Sport.

Be able to go where you shouldn't
By 03RUBI on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

After owning a 2000 Wrangler I thought I knew what a Jeep could do. Boy was I wrong My Rubi preformed better straight off the lot than my modified 2000 ever could. If you have a go anywhere, stop at nothing attitiude this is the vehicle for you. Now, good luck finding one.

new jeep
By asr1972 on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

ive always wanted a wrangler, but never purchased one because i didn't feel it was appropriate for a long work commute every day. now that i have a company car, i went and bought one. love it!

Jeepin!!!!
By Bodencak on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Not yo momma's station wagon. As an owner of a 2003 X and former owner of a 74 CJ 5, I love the better ride quality. Until you find a bump. Stock off-road ability is good. Good crisp, tight steering. All around fun to drive.