2002 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: X-Factor: Why I love my Jeep!

2002 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

X-Factor: Why I love my Jeep!
By Zak's Dad on

2002 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Had my X for 1.5 yrs now, and still love the bugger! It is fast, nimble, goes over any obstacle, and parks like a Geo! A Tonka Toy that I drive every day, it is most high on the grin factor. Must haves: full steel doors, with real windows, premium sound, good sunglasses for top-down enjoyment! I have the 3.73 gearing option, and it launches like a jackrabbit. Only thing I wish I'd gotten was ABS. This is the best convertible/truck/toy/go- anywhere vehicle ever! I've owned musclecars, foreign sports cars, trucks, and various other vehicles, but nothing has turned my crank like this Jeep. I fall in love all over again every single day!

Laughing at the other drivers in 4WD station wagons that they call "SUV's." Wind in your hair & sun in your eyes. Timeless cool factor - chicks dig a guy in a nice Jeep! Easy to drive & park. Agility.

Improved mileage (of course!), easier to operate top, better noise isolation with top up, little more driver legroom to go with the headroom. Stock auxiliary driving lights. More cargo space, but where would you put it? Perhaps an updated CJ-8 Scrambler? :)