2002 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Jeep Wrangler

2002 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

Jeep Wrangler
By Carrie Cowell on

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The Jeep Wrangler is definetly not a car for everybody, but for people that like a fun ride and don't mind the bumps, this car is great. The pro's are that it has 4 wheel drive in the winter and is a convertable in the summer. So you get the best of both worlds, and how many card do you know that you can do that. Also I like the feeling of freedom I get when I drive this car. Every time I get into my car it puts me in a good mood. The down sides are, it is not really great for groceries because there is not much storage space. And sometimes people complain about the bumpy ride. But all in all for me it is a daily escape and makes driving fun.

I like the 4 wheel drive in the winter and taking the top off in the summer. I also like the look of the Jeep and that it sits up high like a truck, without being a full truck.

I guess I would suggest make the soft top easier to take on and off, sometimes I find it hard to fit the pieces together. I would also recommend more cargo space. But I guess they already improved on that with the new Jeeps. Overall a great car.