2002 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: I love my Jeep

2002 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

I love my Jeep
By Dannigirl on

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Shorter persons can easily adjust the seats and the steering wheel to accommodate. The Jeep makes it makes it easy for me to parallel park without embarrassing myself. Off road I have been impressed with the engine power and maneuvering capability. I pulled my husband's Ram 4x4 out of the mud with ease but havenít used the limited slip differentials. Having the vehicle in 4x4 in 1st gear and not needing to accelerate is great - this baby pulls itself along nicely without stalling. The wider fender flares give it a unique style. I love that "bump and sway" has been eliminated - older stock models are all over the road when hitting a dip or bump.

4x4 and the perfect size of the vehicle for offroading!! Also having both hard and soft top was a wise move.

Limited slip orlockers should be standard. The manufacturer should throw in full and half doors for those who buy both tops. The driver's seat should flip forward as per the passenger seat. The curved headrest of the seat makes it uncomfortable to wear any type of hair clip.