2002 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: It's a Jeep Thing. . .

2002 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

It's a Jeep Thing. . .
By CJ's TJ on

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Before I bought my '02 Wrangler Sport, I used to see the slogan "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand." Since owning it I do understand. Nothing compares to going off-road, climbing over hills and rocks, plowing through water or mud that is fender high, just to commune with Mother Nature. One thing I will say, the more you want to play, the more you pay. The acronym fits JEEP - Just Empty Every Pocket, but it's been worth every penny.

Convertible top, 4x4, powerful and torque engine, great sound system, durability, reliability, love getting a lot of compliments on how my Jeep is set up, not to mention the looks I get. H2 recovery kit: Standard.

Jeep doesn't really need to change anything, there are so many products out there that one can personalize their Jeep to fit their personality. The only suggestion I can make is, don't try and make the Wrangler into a Hummer, leave that for the Commander.