Super Reliable and Fun Vehicle
By Overgaardman on
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
What a great vehicle! This thing is fun and totally reliable. I have over 51,000 mile on it and it even has the original battery!! In Arizona about 3 years is the normal life for a battery. I read consumer report which of course finds this to be a CRUDE SUV. These people just don't get it. I love this thing and it goes everywhere. I also owned a Maita and now a BMW Z4 and Chev Truck and Yamaha FJR 1300 as well, but the Jeep is just more lovable and will go anywhere. I have owned Honda's, Toyota's (Tundra--bad truck)and many others and the Jeep is more reliable. What it does need is a better radio as the one that come with it is poor at best. Wonderful Vehicle to enjoy!
Favorite Features
Short Steering Radius. Wonderful off road capabilities. Easy to park in the city. Reliability. The Crudeness and lack of pretension-- Yes This is a Positive!! FUN FUN FUN!
Suggested Improvements
Needs better Radio. Original tires cupped badly. Replaced them with Wrangler Silent Armor and these are great tires. Easier top down operation would be great.