2001 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: a go any where vehicle

2001 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

a go any where vehicle
By 60885 on

2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I'm a senior. In year 2001, we had a bad snow storm. I had to abandon my Volvo and started to walk the 3 miles home. A guy in a jeep gave me a ride. I was so impressed I went and bought a Wrangler. 60yr anniversary for Jeep and same for me. I still have it. I love it and can't part with it. Got less than 60K miles on it. It bounces and it jounces, my wife hates it, the dealership wants me to trade it (they're salivating) but I can go on the beach, cast to the surf and enjoy my retirement.

True 4 wheel drive. Removable hard top to soft. Adoptability to after market accessories ( roof rack, front hitch receiver, fishing pole holders) and little fear of bumps and dings in parking lots and airport long term parking lots

Bring back the top bumper fogs and the drop down tail gate. The soft top connection to the rear gate is real pain. Can not easily access the rear compartment without a hassle.