2000 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: A Jeep thing, you wouldn't und

2000 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

A Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand
By forever jeep on

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

For those that complain about mpg or comfort in this Jeep, then you bought it for the wrong reasons. I have had my Wrangler for 5.5 years now. For the first five years it was my primary vehicle and I loved it! The top down, sun on your face and enjoying the summer. I have done so much to mine, and I can't stop! Lift, 33" tires, winch in the front and lights everywhere. It is the definition of SUMMER! Our first baby is due in April and I could have traded it in and bought a new F150 or fancy car, but I just couldn't part with this JEEP. So I bought a commuter car for the me and the baby and that still allows me to drive my Jeep in the summer. People think I am crazy ... except JEEP owners!

EVERYTHING! At the time it was a new interior. The straight six cylinder will last forever. I have 85,000 miles on mine and a buddy has over 130,000 on his and no major problems. The exterior is a identifiable as any vehicle out there. If you want to enjoy your summer and youth, get a JEEP!

A few minor ones that make me wonder since they have been building these for so long. MAKE FENDER FLARES THAT SO NOT FADE! Have tougher carpeting as a purchase option or standard with rubber mats. Second purchase on replacement carpet. Good thing it doesn't cost much.