2000 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
JEEPS
By a.m.rowland on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I love my Jeep & I've never had a problem with it!

Loving Every Minute
By Rugged on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I am in love!! I hae had my Jeep for over a year now and I love it to death. My daughter and I go showboating anytime we can and we can go anywhere!! I love the durability, functionability and the overall look. Way too much fun...

Jp(the Best )
By JpWranglerX on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

If your looking for the perfect 4x4 the wrangler is it.There is a huge after market for jeeps if you dont like stock. Not that stock is bad. ive owend my jeep for about a year and have nothing bad to say. Great in snow,Mud,anything you point the round headlights to. For the single man i can say chicks dig Jeeps.

wrangler
By gabarton on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

fun, powerful engine, with top up it can be noisy at higher speeds. fun to take top down. short wheel base means for bouncy ride, but thats a jeep.

gas
By tricki on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

great vehicle to drive. very versitle vehicle to be driven to any event. gas cost to much but fun.

My 200 TJ
By AlaskanPolishman on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I picked this up at the local jeep dealer, it was used with only 28K on it when i got it , a Canadian model with the daytime running lights. Great fun to drive so far , I am getting the 30" tires on it soon and putting in a roll in bed liner for the pan, Runs like a champ, decent gas mileage once i put a Tornado in it and a K&N filter. I love the feeling i have when i drive it , i always wondered why jeep drivers always had a smile on their faces, now i know

You got to ride in one
By big black jeep on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

This is one of those Automobiles that makes you smile every time you hop in. It has excellent build quality, it has never had any problems.

Jeeps rule
By jay franklin on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

They will have to pry my Jeep from my cold dead hands. I love it! The soft top is not hard to use if you have any common sense at all. The hard top is better than the solid top on my previous truck. I have no complaints at all.

Great fun
By rvdown on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has to drive it all the time (fuel economy and bumpy ride) but it's great to take out every now and then. I love the convertible aspect, sitting high like a truck but whipping into parking spaces, and the noise (especially in 1st gear) makes me feel like I own the road.

Good SECOND vehicle
By PaulF on 03/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD

My Jeep is defintely not a vehicle for someone who needs daily transportation. The gas mileage is horrible!!! The wind noise on the highway is also really bad. It is a lot of fun on the weekend when I take it to the mountains though. Overall, I could not reccommend it to a friend, which is probably why I drive it less than 5000 miles a year. Buy a FourRunner if you need an offroad machine with good manners.