1999 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport 6 cyl

1999 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport 6 cylinder
By chemboy74 on

1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I've had this vehicle for 3 1/2 years now. I've taken it all over the place, from the rugged mountains and beaches of the Lake Superior northwoods at the height of winter, to the eastern Kansas foothills. It's a blast to drive and there isn't anyplace it won't go. I started driving it less when gas started to go up, and I've only put 3000 miles on it since January '05. You won't own a Jeep if you're concerned about ride comfort, and this one begs to be driven hard. Wear and tear has been comparable with every other car I've driven, So, whether you're looking for a nice ride about town, or trek across some difficult terrain and don't mind high gas prices, buy a Wrangler.

4X4 and offroad capability, versatility, good combination of power (acceleration with 6 cylinder) and refined interior controls. Switchable top and of course, the image that goes along with being a Jeep owner!

INCREASE THE MPG EFFICIENCY. I get 14-16 in the city, and 18-20 on the highway. What i wouldn't give to own a Jeep that could make 24/30 in that department.