There truely is only one Jeep
By Stephen "Slacker" on
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD
I bought my '97 TJ Jeep (her name is Jessie) with 86,000 miles in 2004. My ex-wife used to say I loved my Jeep more than her. Well, apparently she was right...I still have the Jeep! It now has 162,000 miles on it and runs stronger than ever. The 4.0 may not be fast, but it will pull trees out of the ground and get you out of the stickiest situations. There are very few vehicles out there that generate such a since of pride, excitement, and comradery as a Jeep. Hands down the best vehicle I've ever owned. For those who have a Jeep (wrangler) it is customary to waive at other wrangler's you pass on the road. I know you're checking out my Jeep so don't forget to waive, you are family now.
Favorite Features
Truly unstoppable mud and snow machine! I love the versatility! I can ride with the doors on/off, with the top up/down, with windows on/off in any combination I choose. There also is a plethora of irresistible aftermarket accessories to customize the Jeep Wrangler.
Suggested Improvements
Hmmm. The engineers have done there job exceptionally well every since 1941. My only complaint is comfort, but it's not a Cadillac now is it. Nor do I want it to be. Any improvements I would suggest are easily accomplished with aftermarket parts of which there is no shortage.