1995 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Nothin' like a Jeep

1995 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

Nothin' like a Jeep
By Ray on

1995 Jeep Wrangler S 2dr SUV 4WD

Like most other reviews, I have always wanted a Jeep. Now at 40yrs old and as a toy, I bought one. This little thing is a blast. My army buddies and i get away once a year to go camping and since I got the Jeep, its been great to have all 4 of us pile in and turn up the radio and cruise across the sand dunes or just through town. No mid life crisis here, lol. The Jeep is the simplest thing to work on. Aftermarket parts are avail by the hundreds. I bought it as a toy, but it has turned into my daily driver. I commute 70 miles round trip each day to work, 99% of it is highway and newly paved, and its decent. It was very loud, but a new stereo and speakers fixed the wind noise problem.

LOVE how simple it is to fix. Soft top and doors pop off in no time. good stock ground clearance. aftermarket parts plentiful.

I had a Cherokee back in 88 with the straight 6. best engine out there i think. I wish this Wrangler had that. the syncros in the trans suck and need replacing, but just more power would be great.