1995 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Married to my Jeep (O|||||O)!

1995 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Married to my Jeep (O|||||O)!
By TurboJeep on

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 2dr SUV 4WD

You already know what I'm going to say about this work of art; it is just awesome! I ordered it from the factory, waited 3 long months to get it. Fire enjine red with black hard top (have soft one too), 6cyl 4.0 automatic. Would have gotten str8 drive, but I lived in DC at the time and the stop-&- go traffic was bad. My next one will be a stick, but I'll never, and I mean NEVER let this one go. Restoring a late 60's model also. Please, don't refer to your Jeep as a "she". No "she" could be as rugged as my truck.

What's not to love? One thing that's neat is here in FL we can do U turns along Hwy 98. No one else seems to be able to make that turn without going into the outside oncoming lane. The Wrangler turns into the inside lane and when I have a ride buddy, it is impressive.

Improvements? You must be joking. Only improvement this guy can think of is getting another one to park beside this one! If this truck was a human, I'd marry it! Write: turbojeep at hotmail.