1995 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Best All Around Vehicle I Have Ever Owne
By Washington Farm Boy on 07/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Jeep Wrangler SUV Rio Grande 2dr SUV 4WD

I have owned numerous Corvettes, Lincolns, Cadillacs, Fords, Chevys and pickups in my lifetime (58) and this is the most fun, reliable, utilitarian vehicle. It hauls alfalfa, feed, people and enjoyment, all with the same ease. I still have the original battery, brakes and cluth in it too. Could never sell it!

Been Around The World...and Back!
By DJ... on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

Best vehicle I've ever owned. From extremes of cold winters in South Dakota, extreme heat of Turkey, fast driving of Italy, and tropical climate of Guam...this Jeep has never let me down. First problem happened at 84K when the catalitic converter went out...that's not bad. Will still line up with a new 4.0L and run the clock. She's still purring awesome with over 100K on her. Wish I could say the same for my 97 with only 50K!!

love jeep wranglers
By the podd on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

love the jeep wrangler it is fun to drive, awesome looking and just all around cool!

95 Jeep YJ
By Brant on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

Bought the Jeep for my wife. She feel in love. I have developed Jeep envy...big time. Want one too!! Fun to drive, enjoy the Jeep wave. A money pit for add-ons but fun shopping. At 60k, blew main seal in trans & 1500 bucks later...runs like a champ. Basic mode of transportation. Love the top down and the tunes up loud!! Gotta love it!! I really do!!!