14yrs and counting
By 14yrs and counting on
1995 Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande 2dr SUV 4WD
This was my dream car when I was 19. Now I'm 33 with a kid, but I still have it since its paid for and runs well. Have driven this from WI to the beaches in Oregon, Key West, New Orleans and out to Baltimore. I promised my nephew when he was two he could have the car when he turned 16. He's eight now, but has decided he would like a car that stays dry and is quiet. I would simply like cup holders, but that's why I unplug the drains and rinse out the car. I disliked the car while I went through a bad spell of mechanics, but I have Nick to fix it now. When my three year old is able he can fix my car for me!! I didn't think it was possible to have one car my whole life.
Favorite Features
It will always come clean with the water hose. I can actually see all around the engine when the mechanics are talking to me. My mechanic, Nick, thinks this is a really awesome car. Its all original parts and things are starting to go, but Nick doesn't make me feel like I'm secretly buying a car.
Suggested Improvements
I would love cup holders and easy to fix speakers (I'm down to one, but its on my side of the car!!) I would also like fair mechanics at Chrysler. $600 to say my car is old with original parts...duh!! I know that. To be fair, they reluctantly gave me my money back when the car died the next day.