1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
1994 Jeep Wrangler SE Sport, Manual
By newyorkgiants76 on 02/16/09 16:58 PM (PST)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

Bought this Jeep Jan of 2000 had 44K, and now has 146K still fun to drive and still turns heads. Although gas sucks, 17mpg highway, I would recommend it as a second vehicle for fun. Overall it has been a reliable vehicle. But now I'm ready to get sometime for the highway.

Still runs like a champ!
By RedRagtopYJ on 02/15/06 20:44 PM (PST)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my Wrangler brand spank'n new. I wanted it so bad, when the dealership called me to say my order was in, I made my girlfriend take me up there to look at it all wrapped up! The Jeep Wrangler/CJ is the only vehicle that makes me get excited like some silly kid. I've done some off-roading, but nothing extreme. I've NEVER been stuck off-road, nor in the snow. It's been a pleasure to drive daily for the past 13 years. It's not perfect, by any means, but something I've cherished. Getting almost 170,000 miles on it now, the 4.0 inline 6 is tickidy, but keeps on going. From talking to others, this engine is good for 250,000 or better. And you thought only Hondas got that kinda life.

Best Money Spent
By E on 01/02/05 15:06 PM (PST)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

I purchased our '94 Wrangler with a 4.0L automatic with 46,000 miles on it in 2000 for my son. It has 91,000 on it in 2005. In 4 yrs we have replaced the radiator. In 2004 we replaced the canvas top. Some vacuum problems with the heater but less that $25 to repair. The body only developed a small rust hole on the front fender. We will upgrade the suspension in 2005. Excellent SUV for the money.

wonderful
By Erikro on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

there just a rocks hevy duty engines but to expensive toy. realy easy to work on, lots of space on the hood

Why can't they build them all like this?
By Just Jeepin on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

Its still any easy vehicle to maintain, you can still change the oil and perform own tune ups with out a Master's degree. This vehicle goes to Camp Jeeps and has as much off road time as on. But still only 35,000 on it! Great Ride. The only work EVER needed on this vehicle was regular maintenance and ego busting lift kits and big A** Tires. Need to get two more of these vehicles for my two kids. Most versital winter summer vehicle. Its a 4 season vehicle and don't have to have 4 different vehicles in the garage, after a long day of jeeping through mud and climbing boulders I can still stop at the grocery store to get milk.

Last of the originals
By 4x4offroad on 07/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

Has been the most fun and reliable new vehicle I have ever owned. I have 160,000 mile and have had very little problems. The big problem is the c- converter (lucky if it makes it to 50,000), Iím on my third, and the mirrors rust on every 94 that I have seen. Only on my second set of brakes and still has the original trans and alternator. Very easy to do the maintenance yourself, saves lots of $$