1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Favorite vehicle of all time
By Carolina Jeeper on 12/05/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

My Jeep was a 40th birthday present to myself. It's a great vehicle. My favorite of all time. Has been reliable, is rugged, and there is no shortage of ways to upgrade and make it better.

She sure was a good ship
By A great ride on 01/17/10 14:06 PM (PST)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

Always wanted a Wrangler, and I got one in 1996! Had it for 14 years. She was the Millenium Falcon to my Han Solo. Sure there were problems. All cars have them, but my love for the car outweighed any daily annoyance. It's the kind of vehicle you either love or hate. What I liked: Tight turn radius, no bells or whistles (I'm old school that way), , various top/no top options. Didn't like that you felt every bump in the road. Mechanically it didn't really give me too much trouble til the last several years. I didn't miss a day of work for car trouble. Met its untimely end early 2010 when it flipped on its side on an icy highway. Green w/ tan hardtop.

Love this Jeep
By FiremanLuke on 03/31/09 09:36 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

We just bought this Jeep this month and have had so much fun already! It already had the nice add-ons like a suspension lift, 33" mud tires, rear luggage rack, swing-out rear gate, spare fuel cans, custom bumpers, grille guard, air-locker 4X4 and a 6 CD changer! It has only 70,600 miles on it and we look forward to many years of fun from this car.

These are a dying breed...
By Mike on 01/04/08 08:48 AM (PST)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

As I write this the 4.0L 6cyl has been retired and the new Wranglers now have a minivan motor.(sad day) As you can tell from the first sentence I love the old 4.0/6cyl. The 4.0 and 5spd manual is the most desirable stock engine/tranny combo if you are shopping for a Wrangler YJ from 91- 95. This is a reliable vehicle now with 133,000 on the clock all I have done is replaced a rusted/leak radiator and water pump. Jeeps do perform best with regular preventitive maintence. (plugs, wires, oil-changes in engine, diffs, transfer case & axles) The ride is rough which should be expected and learn to love it. If ride quality is your concern I would recommend going straight to a TJ (97- 06)or new JK

Jeepers
By Hans Aubuchon on 04/26/05 23:59 PM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

This Jeep has had a number of upgrades such as a lift, larger tires, 4.10 gears, Borla, chip, Jacobs ignition, K&M filters. It is a rugged off road vehicle that still is used as a daily driver that gets 21 mpg on the highway.

4.0L 94 YJ
By jeepin on 04/19/05 16:24 PM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

I have had the Jeep for a couple thousand miles and love it. It has never had any major problem. The headers were cracked, but what 4.0L's are not; I replaced them with a Banks set for about $300 and put them in myself. Very simple and easy to work on if you decide to take the time. A clean Wrangler will never go out of style and they hold their value pretty well. I go off-roading and have never had a problem. (4-in lift with 33in BFG All-Terrains on black rims). Also the ride stinks really bad. You can feel every bump in the road, but it's a Jeep and i would not have it any other way. :)

Its a jeep thing!!!
By B. Churchey on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

There is no other SUV, Car or truck that I would ever want to buy other than a jeep wrangler! When its hot out take the top off...when its cold put the top on...when its snowing put it in four wheel drive. What other car or truck can do the same? Its an all around awesome vehicle!

smart wheels
By Bob B Loblaw on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

i love the fact that this thing is so easy to work on. i had to put a new radiator in it when i bought it at 76,000. road salt had eaten the other one alive. easy enough to do, and its still going strong. to me its the ultimate convertable. top off in summer, and 4x4 in the winter as well as smaller towing capacities to drag a little trailer along behind you. smart vehical in my opinion.

I love it
By Brock on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

I just got this jeep with 94,000 miles on it. I love it! It's so fun to drive. The interior is plain and simple. Great car

joel
By joel morris on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Wrangler SUV SE 2dr SUV 4WD

This vehicle is in awesome condition, exterior and interior. It has a great engine and is so much fun. It has only had 10,000 miles per year put on it, which is awesome and it had great up keep.