1994 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
you will be missed, my old friend
By jgrann75 on 01/28/13 22:27 PM (PST)

1994 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD

this jeep was my first car, and here is my testament to it. i barrel rolled this jeep going 50mph down the highway about 6 months after i got it. the accident was my fault, and i drove it home the next day. a little at home body work, along with new doors, new windshield and new hardtop from the junkyard (cost $1500), and it was like new. exaust was as loud as a tank, and acceleration was not that great. there were lots of little repairs here and there, but what else could you expect form a car that old. it will be sorely missed, as i am selling it to the junkyard tomorrow. im only ditching it due to back left leaf spring coming unattached and grinding into gas tank. extremly fun, i loved it

'94 Jeep Wrangler Sahara in NYC
By viperstyle007 on 07/15/05 10:12 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD

I have had my Jeep since day 1, reliable tough rugged vehicle. This year's Wrangler is probably the best of all time, with modern styling and heavy duty construction. Never a major problem, not even a flat tire. I give it regular maintenance and it keeps on going. Now that the Jeep is 11 years old, it is equipped with every high-end accessory known to man for this Jeep, except the stock engine & transmission. It now sits equipped with and Old Man Emu Suspension, and all the ARB equipment from bull bar to lockers. When it snows is when we have most fun! NYC potholes, I laugh and spit at! The only other vehicle I would switch to is a Rubicon. A new beginning!

The Wrangler
By Calvin K. McMurray on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD

Zippers break with regularity. Heater does not heat passengers side very well. View out the back window is very limited because it gets scratched fairly easly when rolled up.