Jeep 4 Fun
By jeep4fun on
1993 Jeep Wrangler 2dr SUV 4WD
This is my and my wife's 3rd Jeep. We love to go 4 wheeling and Sunday rides. Mileage is OK (6 cylinder get 19 mpg, better than a 4 cylinder) This Jeep is dependable; we drive it to work 95% of time m-- we work at same location. People alway trying to buy it, even neighbors. Have pulled 4000 trailer in west NC mountains and to the beach. 140,000 miles, same clutch, same rear brakes shoes, have only replaced starter, radiator, coil, camshaft sensor and front brake pads. Not much for 140,000 miles and how hard we use it. We pull a utility trailer often too. We live in a cove with a steep 20 percent grade and we are almost alway the first ones out in deep snow. Mostly standard from the factory.
Favorite Features
Convertible, 4 wheel drive, the old Jeep look, u turn in 2 1/2 lanes if needed, go most anywhere if needed, park where other cannot or are afraid to. Pull other 4 wheel drives in snow. Goes better than any I have seen on ice. Even my 79 year old mother loves it, screams the whole time and ready to go again.
Suggested Improvements
It's a Jeep, that enough, needs no improvement. Do not buy one if you want a soft car ride or handling like a true sport car.