1990 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: This is my dream car

1990 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

This is my dream car
By apzak on

1990 Jeep Wrangler S 2dr SUV 4WD

Ever since I got my Wrangler I enjoyed it. Working on it has been very easy, very cheap, and educational. It never left me stranded. For 127,000 miles and a 1990 I'm very impressed with reliability. Thing are holding up very good, and build quality is greater than the previous japanese sports car I drove. That Japanese car had so many rattles and was 8 years newer than my Jeep with 1/4 the miles. I wouldn't change anything about this car. Well, maybe lockers, lift and bigger tires but if it was built perfect from the factory your couldn't have fun working on it and building it the way you want.

Go anywhere, and very easy to work on. I don't have to pay someone to install a lift, I can do it myself and learn alot. IMO, Most american cars aren't reliable but this one seems more reliable than my previous, newer japanese import (honda). Then again, it isn't a car it's a JEEP!

make them free so I can get a couple more ;)