90 wrangler laredo
By paul.jung on
1990 Jeep Wrangler Laredo 2dr SUV 4WD
I bought this jeep with 60,000 miles on it,after one month I had to replace all the U-joints,timing chain,rear main seal.After trying to tweak the bbd carb ,I gave up and got a weber that was the best upgrade I made now it gets about 12miles to the gal.and good performance.
Favorite Features
It's a jeep!
Suggested Improvements
235-15 tires
By biren2
on 04/19/13 03:56 AM (PDT)

i bought a wrangler in the USA and now i have it with me in Nepal. the fuel gauge does not indicate the correct reading. at times in the middle of the journey the jeep stalls. the fuel injector does not pass fuel into the carbuerator.my jeep only has 50000 miles on it. at times the fuel motor makes a sound . i am so tired of it. since i am on the other side of the world it is becoming too difficult for me to really drive it around. i have giving propogating bad publicity about the jeep and the manufacturing company. But people however, asks me where i bought the jeep from,cause it is unique and sturdy just the looks. now the only alternative for me is to abandon it. thank you chrysler for the wonderful piece of junk.