I drink my coffee black, and now drive an American Icon
By mr_doering on
2014 Jeep Patriot Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
My first vehicle was a 1965 American Rambler station wagon with three on the tree. The Jeep Patriot is no nonsense SUV that will take me wherever I want to go; moreover, It truly is an all-purpose vehicle without all of the bells and whistles. I have lived from the Caribbean to the Hawaiian islands and every time zone between (except Alaska), and this Jeep Patriot would be an asset in every past and future home; moreover, for its on- or off-road ability. However, in my case why finance stuff that I do not need.
Favorite Features
On this 4x4 sport model it has heated mirrors, power windows, air conditioning , fog lights, cruise control, manual 5 speed, and a 2.4 liter motor as added features to this base model. I would like to have seen rubberized floor mats that went thru the entire vehicle and a stock compass with a altimeter gauge as a standard in the base option, however, that’s me! Oh, and The first day of ownership in Colorado Springs the snow and ice were there to test my new ride and It handled it flawlessly without the 4x4 option. The motor and 5 speed manual are made In America, and in the in Belvidere, Illinois employs thousands of Americans at this plant’ Pay it forward folks!
Suggested Improvements
The sparse plastic interior is great, only if the made the seats the same way so I could use a garden hose to wash it out after playtime. You get what you pay for and I did not buy this to haul kids to soccer practice. It truly is a all-purpose vehicle; moreover, I’m not in debit for the rest of my life and if I want to add navigation or anything else I will not be broke at the end of the day!