Read customer reviews only! This vehicle is Great!
By patriot13 on
2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
After researching many other SUVs, I discovered the Jeep Patriot. I was looking for something that would fit my family of 4 and provide off road capability for outdoor adventures. This SUV is awesome. We took it off road and were able to go pretty much wherever we wanted. Outside of the off road package, the size is perfect for our small family. The vehicle has plenty of room and seats us all comfortably. The gas mileage is great and even though Edmonds complained about the performance of this vehicle, I have not had any problems with performance and do not agree with this part of their review. I highly recommend this vehicle.
Favorite Features
Off road capability, comfort, size, mph, and style There was also a complaint about the price of the vehicle after added features and I just want to state that no one should ever buy a vehicle at MSRP value!!! So technically you won't be paying the sticker price if you know what you are doing.
Suggested Improvements
I will agree that the cargo area could be slightly bigger, but I only say that because I own a Great Dane that is 36 inches tall at the shoulders, and I think he would be more comfortable with more leg room. :) Otherwise the space is not as bad as they reviewed here on Edmonds.