2014 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: Best Small Suv on the Market

2014 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Review

Best Small Suv on the Market
By boar on

2014 Jeep Patriot Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

My wife and I purchased our Patriot at the end of August , we bought it for her to drive back and forth to work and around town , she loves it , the handling is excellent , the ride is firm yet forgiving , we have the 2.4 engine and it has the power to get out of its own way and then some , we average 26mpg , its rated at 21/27 we get 24/30 . And yes it is a 4x4 haven't been able to use that feature yet I was told NO 4 wheeling in her jeep lol.

We have never owned a vehicle with computer controlled cruise so we were surprised when it down shifted to try and stay at the speed it was set at . The controls are all easy to see and use , the temp controls are simple not confusing like some we have seen . I like the auto shift feature , I feel like I have better control when Im using it .

The only thing my wife doesn't like and she reiterated that she doesn't like it , is that the dash lights remain on all the time , so she doesn't know if she has the headlights on . I told her to just twist it all the way every time then she wont have that problem .