2013 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: Patriot

2013 Jeep Patriot - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4x4 CVT Automatic)

By knobbytires on

2013 Jeep Patriot Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I did my research and mostly read negative reviews of this vehicle so I was hesitant in seriously pursing it. I liked the looks of it and didn't need anything to fancy other than the 4x4 option and height adjuster drivers seat which means the Latitude model with heated seats. I do have a Grand Cherokee with the Penstar 6 engine but couldn't afford another one so this vehicle made sense for me. Long story short I did purchase this vehicle and couldn't be happier it is fantastic in the snow and all though you will not win any races off the line the 2.4 liter engine is very capable when needed and I average 23 MPG. The CVT transmission is great it always knows where it needs to be.

Heated seats are awesome, four wheel drive, visibility is excellent, radio and CD player work great, and I like that it doesn't have all the fancy features that I don't really need yet its nicely equipped the way you want it at an affordable price.

Really I am happy just the way it is, but if they wanted to increase the horsepower a bit it couldn't hurt and a 12 volt continuously powered outlet would be helpful so you could charge your accessories without running the vehicle but in all I am very happy with my purchase of this vehicle and truly cant understand the negative reviews but to each their own.