2011 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: Please review nhtsa.gov websit

2011 Jeep Patriot - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Please review nhtsa.gov website...this vechile stalls without warning
By jeeppatriot1 on

2011 Jeep Patriot Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I own a 2011 Jeep Patriot and it stalled on HWY. I have in 30 years never replaced a transmission at 123K miles (HWY miles) I have already replaced my transmission. In addition, each time I have taken it in to get tires rotated and new tires I am told the treads are not "wearing down consistantly" this cause load noise with each rotation, even with new tires the same problem happened. I have replaced sway arm, ball joints, wheel bearing. I live in WI, it's cold, but never had I had a window crack from the cold and I've lived her my whole life. Please if you are looking to purchase this vechile I beg for your saftey go to:nhtsa.gov web site to see saftey problems with this Jeep!

Favorite Features

It's a neat dark blue and I like the exterior design.

Suggested Improvements

Do your research before purhasing this vechile; transmission, shutting off, gear sticking, axels, wheel bearings tire treads, shattered windshields saftey issues view at governemnt monitored website at www.nhtsa.gov. If you own this vechile and have any problems, please take take the time to enter this information. You could save a life. In addition, even if you don’t own this vehicle anymore, if you have had work done while you owned it that is recalled, you will get reimbursed your cost. Once your information is entered, that is all you have to do, if it’s recalled you will be contacted. So it benefits the safety of others and yourself.