2011 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: Great Ride!

2011 Jeep Patriot - Consumer Review

Great Ride!
By jonnyd28 on

2011 Jeep Patriot Latitude X 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in my '08 Jeep Wrangler for the '11 Patriot mainly because of gas mileage and I could not be any happier. It truly is a tremendous vehicle and very easy to drive. It's quiet, comfortable, runs great, and handles great. My only complaint would be the small gas tank. Has a 13.9 gallon tank. I commute 45 miles to work each day and I am filling up a lot. Nothing major, just inconvenient. I average about 23-24 MPG'S on the highway, not the advertised sticker number but I'm told once you break it in it gets better (I'm just waiting for that.) I have a 4 cyl. automatic Patriot Lattitude and you can't tell it's 4 cyl. Powers up nicely on the highway. All in all a great vehicle.

Heated seats, power everything (coming from a Wrangler this car is amazing), sun roof, 4x4.

Bigger gas tank please! 13.9 is just way too small especially for someone like myself who commutes far distances.