Best bang for what you get out of the patriot
By scortia22 on
2011 Jeep Patriot Latitude X 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I have was looking for a good car that was good on gas and wasn't expensive. I ecstatic about my 2.4L Latitude FWD because this model standard comes with heated front premium cloth seats, fog lamps, heated outside mirrors. The soft touch interior panels door, dashboard, steering wheel, etc. I traded in my 2008 Mercury Mariner for this because my car insurance and my monthly gas bill went right down OMG I was surprised. Performance wise it hugs the road, especially when I was on the freeway I had to swerve really fast and it was as if I bought an expensive suv with that much handeling awesome job on the 2011 patriot.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage brand new isn't great yet because my salesman said I had to drive it 6,000 miles before I received optimum fuel economy ( break in period). The flashlight under to back of the top part of the headliner always good if times come when I cant see anything in the car. Also the spare tire in the inside of the car in the back under a storage lid is awesome now I don't have to fight with the spare tire reel to get under my car.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe a tad bit bigger gas tank 12.5 is okay for me but its always nice to get more mileage per tank. Put a compass in the car in all models of the patriot. Lighted vanity mirrors would be nice. Other than that I think the improvements from the earlier models is better, safer and has more style. Good job Jeep.