2011 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Patriot model:
Please review nhtsa.gov website...this vechile stalls without warning
By jeeppatriot1 on 03/25/14 09:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Patriot SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I own a 2011 Jeep Patriot and it stalled on HWY. I have in 30 years never replaced a transmission at 123K miles (HWY miles) I have already replaced my transmission. In addition, each time I have taken it in to get tires rotated and new tires I am told the treads are not "wearing down consistantly" this cause load noise with each rotation, even with new tires the same problem happened. I have replaced sway arm, ball joints, wheel bearing. I live in WI, it's cold, but never had I had a window crack from the cold and I've lived her my whole life. Please if you are looking to purchase this vechile I beg for your saftey go to:nhtsa.gov web site to see saftey problems with this Jeep!

Second Jeep Patriot
By sonipsok1 on 11/11/11 14:22 PM (PST)

2011 Jeep Patriot SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My first Jeep Patriot was a 2007, 2.4L Sport. I thought it was great compared to its replacement, a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. After a few years, no longer impressed with its ride. No problems anywhere else. Once the redesign came out for 2011, I had to go see it. The ride is so much better! The 2007 is like riding in a truck where the 2011 is like driving in a car that handles well, quite, and great features! I bought the Latitude with the 2.0L engine for 20K. I have 21K miles on it now after 1 year, and I'm still impressed with the comfort and value and quality of this Jeep.

Nice Car for the Money
By minime7 on 07/04/11 20:41 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Patriot SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Picked up our new base model Patriot at NW Jeep about a month ago. Bought the cherry pearl with black interior. Very nice paint combo. Nicely laid-out interior. We paid $13,100 for the base model with air conditioning.

The best Vehicle for your money
By craigvet on 06/18/11 18:52 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Patriot SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I was looking for a RAV4 bought couldn't touch one for less than 16,000 and that was with 45,000 miles. I have found that Toyota run for ever, but their bodies dent easly. I have always viewed Chrystler Products as junk. Hell I got a brand new Patriot for 16K, its a base line automatic (becouse I will not buy a front wheel drive stick). It has a lot of room. I hope its reliable. The last new vehicle I bought was 02 Ranger and it was junk. After owning 7 Fords I ditched them and went Toyota. But Damm I don't want to pay 25k for a new RAV4. I have manual windows and door locks but it came with cruise, radio, and AC that is all the accerories I want. Less stuff to break

More fun than a barrel of monkeys
By tr1741 on 04/24/11 20:34 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Patriot SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

For the money, I just donít think anything can compete with the new 2011 Patriot. I purchased a sport 2WD model with the 2.4l upgrade and power package with a manual 5spd for under $18 grand. Now I understand that I am not going to be off-roading or rock crawling with this vehicle, but as a very nice small hauler and weekend fun machine it fits the bill perfectly. Now I would definitely recommend the manual, because the CVT transmissions really suck the fun out of the vehicle. However the 5spd with the 2.4l is peppy and can easily handle highway merges and quick maneuvers. The vehicle feels competent at speed and never seems to want for power even when overtaking.

Unexpectedly nice
By Aaron on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Jeep Patriot SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this vehicle because I have a 2007 Patriot. The 2011 is a completely different vehicle in terms of comfort, quietness, ride performance. I was expecting to be only satisfied with my purchase but I am ecstatic with it. Great job Jeep!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Jeep Patriot Suv in VA is:

$113 per month*