2010 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: The best bang for you buck!

2010 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Review

The best bang for you buck!
By sME on

2010 Jeep Patriot Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned. I've owned cars, suvs and this really fits me perfectly at 6'. I can't believe Edmunds gave it bad reviews. There is no engine noise, rides smoothly, extremely comfortable. The best your money will buy. I can't stress enough to go drive one and listen to consumer reviews instead of professional reviews. They don't get the budget and are constantly driving all types of vehicles: expensive ones too. They say it's all relative - well it is. For the money, this is an amazing vehicle. Don't listen to me, drive one. I'm a real consumer. I just got my sport 4x4 with sun and sound package and all the accessories. You will truly love it - go American!

Love the comfort, the cup holders, Stereo, seats, way it feels up high, seat adjustment, color (silver), sunroof (big), tires/wheels, handling, turning radius, JEEP logo, American, CVT/you don't hear any loud noises and you don't feel the shifts, smooth engine, headroom, armrest, seats, etc.

Nothing. The perfect feel for the right price. Can hardly wait to drive it next - I'm in love! PS: I don't have a manual - Edmunds doesn't give you the option to choose automatic - hmm.