2010 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Patriot model:
Love My Patriot
By Lady Di on 04/29/10 10:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was hesitant to buy this model because of the negative reviews. I test drove the Subaru Forrester because it was so highly rated. It was an Ok ride, but it just felt like I was driving a nice car not an SUV. As soon as I got behind the wheel of this Patriot I knew it was the vehicle for me. That is one solid vehicle! Holds the rode well and stops on a dime. I wanted a vehicle that was tough, durable and will get me around in the snow. I found it. I did not get a lot of fancy options because they are not important to me. This is basic model, no frills. It's a Jeep for goodness sake! I got mine for about $21K after rebate. Not a bad price for a 4 wheel drive vehicle IMO.

Love this Jeep!
By luvpatriot on 04/18/10 17:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best jeep on the line in my opinion. I've had 3 grand Cherokees in the past and like this one so much better. I was thinking about a Liberty but the price and mpg on the Patriot is so much better. This is one smooth and sweet ride!

Love my Patriot!
By luvmypatriot on 04/11/10 09:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my fave jeep - love it much more than my previous Grand Cherokees. It has everything I want in a SUV- affordable, good gas mileage, and style.

I Love my Jeep Patriot!
By jmichaels531 on 11/28/09 15:43 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Jeep Patriot is by far the best automobile purchase I have ever made. For the price, I am getting much more than I paid for the vehicle. The seats are very comfortable; I love the chrome details on the dash and other interior components; the stereo system is top notch, and, contrary to the model review, the engine is quiet and hums along at a steady pace, giving me an unheard of 30 mpg. I was not looking for a large SUV - I wanted better mileage than it would offer - so I am pleased with the cargo space and especially appreciate the rear 60/40 seat split for carting around furniture, snowboards, bikes, and even my Dalmatian.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jeep Patriot Suv in VA is:

$141 per month*