2010 Jeep Patriot - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Patriot model:
Greatest little SUV that'll save your life
By desi_o on 06/15/12 22:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Patriot Sport Fleet 4dr SUV w/Prod. End 04/10 (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Beautiful modern design in & out but quality of materials very cheap & features very basic, the bumpers can't take a hit for nothing. As a teen I shoved multiple friends in this car & took many road trips racking up 65k miles in 2 yrs still it performed amazingly, the seats are pretty comfortable especially the back seats & it has an amazing standard sound system! I ultimately had a tire blowout, due to negligence, at 60mph on a slippery, empty highway & crashed 3 times very hard totaling my baby but noone in the car even had whiplash due to the active head-restraints that activate during a crash. Besides a rust problem with the driver door & trunk door hinge this car was a great first!

By MountainWoman on 04/13/10 16:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Patriot Sport Fleet 4dr SUV w/Prod. End 04/10 (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This baby hugs the curves well on my mountain highway, with a little boost from the CVT on steep side roads. It's quiet and comfortable; the heater clears all the windows well, and air circulation keeps it all fresh. There's plenty of room (and little nooks) to stash gear, tools, shopping bags. My neighbors all complimented the appearance, too!

LOVE IT!!!
By kuhilee721 on 01/27/10 10:43 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Patriot Sport Fleet 4dr SUV w/Prod. End 04/10 (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I got my Jeep for Christmas!! So far has been a wonderful experience! Very fun to drive and extremely comfortable. When I started car shopping, I test drove a 2010 Ford Escape and the 2010 Patriot. The Patriot blew the Escape out of the water!! More giddy up and A LOT more comfortable. Also had a nicer interior and even better, a couple thousand dollars cheaper!!

Patriotic about Patriot
By bruncrazy1 on 11/02/09 20:14 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Patriot Sport Fleet 4dr SUV w/Prod. End 04/10 (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I just bought this vehicle with the 2.0 4 Cyl. and so my mileage is 32-34 highway, a drastic improvement from my 2002 Ford E150 Conversion van. Great headroom and interior space plus high safety marks made my decision between a Acion, Chevy HHR, Chrysler PT Cruiser and Jepp Compass. A real blast to drive and very comfy. I was impressed with features with a cheaper price than the Chevy HHR and a ton mor room, including headroom. I folded down the seats and carried two end tables, two 25" t.v. sets, and a small dresser.Good cargo space with seats down. Sun roof and Sirius/XM radio add to joy and the nine speaker system is plenty loud and clear.Lot of little extras make this the winner for me.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jeep Patriot in VA is:

$130 per month*