Love It
By Mike on
2009 Jeep Patriot Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I have been dreaming about owning a fuel efficient trail rated Jeep and along came the Patriot Freedom Dive II. I have prior tested the VW Tiguan, Subaru Forester, Outback and Impreza, Honda CRV as well as Toyota Highlander, RAV4. I own a Nissan Pathfinder LE 2001 and wanted something smaller. The Patriot fits the bill. It is fun to drive, easy to handle and well built inside and out. The materials are great. The navigation system and uConnect phone are fantastic, the satellite radio and iPod controls are amazing. I love the permanent AWD system which can be locked into 4x4 and 4x4 low. I can't wait for winter to update my review. I bought Jeep despite the crisis - Jeep will likely live.
Favorite Features
Limited, leather, Navigation, iPod controls, uConnect phone, trail rated abilities, 115 volt outlet, roomy interior despite small footprint, ability to order leather and navigation system without being forced to buy/order a sunroof. CVT is providing adequate power hills, highways and city driving.
Suggested Improvements
one extra power outlet would be nice; otherwise the car is well designed and nothing is missing