I'm tired of its bugginess.
By jeepgirl123 on
2009 Jeep Patriot Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I love Jeep products and was excited to buy this car. I've had it for 3 years but the little things wrong are getting annoying. 1. Leaky moonroof. I've been to the dealer 5 times, but stopped going after the warranty ran out. Water pours from the dome light after it rains. They told me it is because I park under trees and the drain pipe is plugged. I gave up and now just keep a towel handy. 2. Stalls when its cold. I'll drive down the road and get to the stop sign. I'll try to go and the engine is completely shut off. It quietly shuts down. 3. Temperature display is stuck on 73 degrees. 4. Radio is completely dead when it gets really hot out. (No display at all)
Favorite Features
I love how comfortable and roomy the car is. I've taken it camping and across country on a road trip. The car is fun to drive! I got the high end sound system and music sounds amazing! I do LOVE this car (except for the few bugs).
Suggested Improvements
Fix the issues. I see the other reviews and I know that this is a design flaw or factory build issue. Can I expect a recall? Please?