2009 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: Great Car!

2009 Jeep Patriot - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual)

Great Car!
By MAG on

2009 Jeep Patriot Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Patriot because I wanted an SUV for the space and 4WD, but didn't want to get anything too big. I went with the Limited - completely maxed out (nav., DVD, 30Gb mp3 storage, uconnect). It's been wonderful to have such a practical car with all the bonuses as well. I do find the CVT a little tough to get used to, and wish it came in turbo or 6cyl. as it seems like the pick-up is very slow. But, I still can't believe all that I got in this car for the price!

I love the roominess of the interior. Also, the navigation system and uconnect are wonderful. The seats are very comfortable and the safety features are very impressive.

Wish that it rode a little quieter. I'm finding that on the highway people have problems hearing me on the uconnect over the sound of the car. Also wish it came in 4cyl turbo or 6cyl. It would also be nice if the rear window could be put down.