The Jeepster
By THOR on
2007 Jeep Patriot Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I recently purchased this jeep that was repossessed and sold at auction to the dealer. I wanted to buy a new 2008 Limited in full. My local dealer could not fine one that i wanted. Limited, Loaded and Green. It is a Jeep all the way. Fun, stylish and can attack any obstacle in its way. It's my third Jeep and this one takes the cake. It is good on gas. I do A LOT of driving in this American icon and its a dream. Road noise is more suppressed than any other jeep. I have to dispute all the gas tank size complaints. The average range for a car is 300 miles. Remember the tank is in par with the range. If it was bigger it would hang lower and weigh more. Hence less gas MPG rating.
Favorite Features
All interior components are where they should be. The looks are serious with rugged style.Roomy and easy to clean leather interior. No fear when traveling in any environment. I live in the Northeast! The 9 Speekersound system could level huge loud talking barbecue crowd. Of course that Jeep Green!!!!!
Suggested Improvements
More key accessories could be included in the Limited. For crying out loud you're already at max price. It should definitely be supplied with a cargo privacy cover (costs me $220!= Rape!), Mud Mats and Mud Flaps. More readily available aftermarket maintenance supplies.