2007 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: Snow

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Review

Snow
By j-tripp on

2007 Jeep Patriot Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I went form all cars to the Partiot 4WD, so the switch was major for me. (traded in an Eclipse) Took no time to get use to driving someting bigger. The ride is very nice, handles bumpy raods with ease. Almost feels car like. Everything is easy to reach even if your short, and I am 5'2". I don't feel like I am sitting on the wheel. I can still reach everything without pulling forward. The room in the back seat is awesome! My brother in law is 6' he said it is very comfortable and easy to get in and out of. I decided on the Partoit after shopping for a car. I am very glad I went this route. The safty features also swayed me to it. It's nice having my own 4 wheel drive.

Love the ESP in the snow! Stops great, did some tests the first snow we got. With ESP on, off 4WD on and ESP on then ESP off with 4WD on. I was very impressed! I am not worried about winter anymore. Now can't wait till summer comes and I can see what it does in mud.

Cruise control standard. Cup holders are a little weird to use. Auto start would be nice. Mud flaps and floor mats should be standard.