2007 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: Not a bad little SUV

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Review

Not a bad little SUV
By Kyle on

2007 Jeep Patriot Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Overall, this Jeep is a great vehicle. It's pretty comfortable, handles well on the road and has several usefull features available. I have been thoroughly pleased with this vehicle and would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a compact SUV. The CVT (transmission) takes some getting used to, but once you get used to it, you'll find it's a nice transmission. The gas mileage is really good, which is nice in this age of high priced gas. I would recommend to anyone who travels or camps a lot, to get the complete roof rack and tow package since cargo space inside is limited. My only major complaint is the head rests on the front seats... not very comfortable. I'm going to replace mine.

Nice transmission (CVT). Good layout of the dashboard, instrument panel and radio. Comfortable seats (except head rests). Fun to drive.

Different head rests; the ones on the front seats are not comfortably positioned, even for a guy who's 5'9", 180 lbs. Need more cargo space... make a complete roof rack standard on all models. A larger gas tank would be nice.