2007 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: My li'l Black Demon!!!

2007 Jeep Patriot - Consumer Review

My li'l Black Demon!!!
By Krystle on

2007 Jeep Patriot Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Patriot: it looks like a Jeep, but feels like your in a car that's a little higher. I've had my Jeep for a little less than a year! I personally think city/street driving is not its best feature, but it's so minor, who really cares. You have to get used to it. That's a Jeep for you! When I first bought my Jeep, no one had it, now everyday I see at least 3 of them on the road! I have a traveling job, I am always on the road. The gas mileage is ok, not that great, but it's good for your average SUV/truck. I get an average of 21-24 miles for highway. The driving when its windy is pretty nerve wrecking, the Jeep seems to get pushed with the wind, especially driving on a bridge.

mp3 hook-up, spacious for driver (I'm 5'10 and i sit all the way back and my rear passenger still has comfortable room), the material for the interior, easy accessible cup holders, decent storage space, oh and the stereo system is pretty good!

Standardize 17' wheels. but all in all, my jeep is PERFECT!!