2007 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: Love my Jeep!

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Review

Love my Jeep!
By Love my Jeep! on

2007 Jeep Patriot Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Patriot, no regrets! It has almost been a year (bought in July 07) and 17,000+ miles. Reasonably priced, great gas mileage, room for my dogs, & fun to drive were major factors in buying a new vehicle. I commute about 60 miles round trip to work doing both city and highway driving. Averaging 24-27 mpg (depending how much foot I put into it!). Not nervous about zipping in and out of traffic. Weve taken it on several road trips, very comfortable & SIRIUS radio is great! Recommend to anyone looking for reliable, great gas mileage, roomy/comfortable, fun to drive, room to haul stuff (with the back seats down), & eye catching compact SUV that get compliments!

Almost everything; gas mileage, sunroof, navigation, fold down back seats, bluetooth (Ill never not have it again!), roomy leg room (sales guy 63 sat in the front passenger; Dad 61 sat in the passenger back seat; both had PLENTY of leg & head room).

It is a shorter suv; however, I just fold down the convenient back seats to give me more hauling room. Rear view mirror needs to be closer; hard to reach for bluetooth button. Putting a bluetooth button on the steering wheel would be nice!