2007 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: jeep is good!

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Review

jeep is good!
By chipper on

2007 Jeep Patriot Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Once upon a time, I was anti-SUV. I drove cars (sport, muscle, compact) & borrowed trucks. No more! I LOVE this Jeep - I decided I wouldn't buy it unless I did. I researched many cars, trucks & SUVs - this one won me over before I even drove it. The drive sold me - the manual tranny & the car-based chassis help it to handle like a sports car (vroom!), but with great gas mileage. I'm more confident in the snow, can see better in the dark, & have plenty of room for myself, my dogs, whatever. I've had fun seeing what I can haul; I even transported two giant spotlights & other equipment with ease. It looks great & I like the plain-jane interior...it's a Jeep! Happily ever so far! :)

Headlights, headroom, fun accessories, Jeep looks, color, YES seats, high- adjusting driver's seat, gas savings!, manual stick, 4WD, turning radius, goes places I couldn't go before...

Skid plate, larger gas tank (just in case), outside temp gauge, cargo nets could be standard; I will have to accessorize. A little bit of a blind spot off to the side back.