2007 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: Happy so far!

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Review

Happy so far!
By Steve on

2007 Jeep Patriot Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I couldn't be happier with my purchase as of today. I was looking for a rig that was fuel efficient, as new as possible, well priced, and could handle a bit of off road adventure as I love to hike and fish. This one fit the bill perfectly! I have taken it down some rather rugged, muddy trails with no complaints. Roomier than others in the category and a comfortable ride. CVT can be noisy at first, but it is responsible for amazing milege for a 4x4 jeep, so I got used to it quick.

Price, gas mileage, comfort, looks sharp, ruggedness. What more can you ask for? Everything you buy a rig like this for is spot on as far as I'm concerned.

Interior is not very cutting edge for 2007. Seems they put all the effort into the exterior and under the hood, which isn't really that bad is it? No place to put elbow while driving either, and cup holder is very inconvenient. Center console is also a bit tricky to get into as well.