2007 Jeep Patriot Consumer Review: I Will Never Buy Another...And

2007 Jeep Patriot - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I Will Never Buy Another...And I Love My Jeep.
By jessekhorning on

2007 Jeep Patriot Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2007 from a dealer after it had been a year lease with 15,000m on it. For the first couple of years I loved this car and have taken care of it. The alignment has had to be replaced twice, the speakers blew out (my fault), the driver seatbelt sometimes comes unclipped at random times, it's had a whirring noise for 2 months and tonight the transmission went. I had to drive home in first gear for half an hour and barely made it. It has 90,000m on it now which isn't bad compared to a lot of people's trannys with the same model, but replacing it costs more than the car's worth. I'd never buy another Jeep. Just had a talk with a mechanic friend- they don't make them well anymore.

Amazing turn radius, green colour, interior tan fabric colour and durability, seat comfort, size, leg room for tall people in front and back, and especially that the windows go all the way down in the back seat.

Reliable transmissions. Actual off-road capabilities.