2007 Jeep Patriot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Patriot model:
Best transportation
By thepatriot23 on 10/08/13 20:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This SUV is beast! This is my 4th and favorite vehicle. I chose the older 2007 model because I like the rectangular shape of the interior better then the circular junk in the new models and it has that classic look. Mine came with leather seats, heated seats, aftermarket radio, sun/moon roof, nice rims, and dark tint. What more do you need? This car is just fun to drive. The ride quality is very smooth and can compensate for any crappy roads. Its nice to have that little extra clearance to go up a steep area which you cant do in a car without scratching the front end. Over all this car is just great and the best transportation to beat around in.

Loved it, but now I'm over it . . .
By dl_in_ks on 10/20/12 07:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought it new because of the looks and the "lifetime" warrenty. It does get pretty decent gas mileage but that's about it. I had replaced only the battery and tires by the time it hit 98,000 miles - 90% of which were highway miles and 0% off road. Then the problems started happening, the whole front end had to be replaced and it's still making noises. The alternator went out, the sun roof is leaking, the CVT transmission scares me enough that at times I'm scared to pull out into traffic. It now has 109,000 miles on it. I just returned from a week long/2,600 mile trip - I was concerned about being able to make it back home! This is my first Jeep, this is my last Jeep!

Awesome Vehicle
By Rachel on 10/07/09 06:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this Jeep due to gas mileage and overall features. We spend lots of time outside and in the mtns and this Jeep has no problems keeping up with us. Even though it is a 4cyld it can keep up with our 8cyld truck in the mtns any day. It is full of great features as well. Very easy to drive and handle on the road and plenty of space for hauling stuff. One of our favorite vehicles ever owned. It is the size of a smaller vehicle but has many of the features of a much larger one.

So glad I made this decision
By LoveMyJeep2422 on 08/05/08 14:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was debating on purchasing this Jeep after driving my Acura. I am so glad I made the change! This is my first SUV. I had done a lot of research and test driving comparable brands, but this one was by far the best. I have the Limited. The U-Connect phone is my favorite feature so nice to be able to drive safely. Yes the cup holders are in a awkward spot, but its not a big deal. I am getting 24-26 around city and 27 on highway MPG. I had been looking at a Pathfinder, but thank god I made the right choice.

Love my Jeep!
By Love my Jeep! on 06/04/08 14:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Patriot, no regrets! It has almost been a year (bought in July 07) and 17,000+ miles. Reasonably priced, great gas mileage, room for my dogs, & fun to drive were major factors in buying a new vehicle. I commute about 60 miles round trip to work doing both city and highway driving. Averaging 24-27 mpg (depending how much foot I put into it!). Not nervous about zipping in and out of traffic. We’ve taken it on several road trips, very comfortable & SIRIUS radio is great! Recommend to anyone looking for reliable, great gas mileage, roomy/comfortable, fun to drive, room to haul stuff (with the back seats down), & eye catching compact SUV that get compliments!

Love My Patroit
By Diana Havens on 05/13/08 07:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Today driving to work at 65 mph I reach 29.4 mpg.. It is a 4x2, love being up higher. Buy one! Friend told me he couldn't get that kind of gas mileage with his wrangler. DO YOU REALLY NEED 4 Wheel drive. NO!

Very Happy
By ksandlin on 12/09/07 07:34 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Tested the 2.0L which was totally under- powered - 2.4L is a must. Leather interior, nice instrument cluster, sunroof, and Sirius give a luxurious feel to a very affordable SUV (dark interior with silver metallic accents). Mileage is averaging 22-24, though small tank is a little annoying. Lifetime powertrain warranty is a winner. Fun to drive!

Great SUV
By W. Williamson on 07/07/07 22:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Patriot SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have no regrets about buying the Jeep Patriot. It is a great compact SUV for a great price. I purchased the limited style which is great. The leather seats are very comfortable and the design in the SUV is good. The seats are very roomy in the front and in the back. There is not quite as much room for cargo as I would like in the back, but it's OK. Also, this SUV gets great gas mileage but it has a small tank. Overall, great SUV.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.