Great Jeep
By eraseraj on
2011 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
I bought a 2011 white Liberty Limited in December of 2010. This is my 3rd Jeep, my last two jeep vehicles that I owned were a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo loaded with all the extras. I was a bit worried about quality not buying another Grand Cherokee but the dealer gave me such a good deal on this liberty I could not pass it up. Over 4 months of owning it and I love it! The 18 inch chrome wheels make the white stand out. I got the model with the dark brown interior and the black dash panels along with a light headliner combo, Jeep really did the color combination in this car right. As far as the mechanics go, the engine runs smooth; the transmission shifts smooth, the command track II 4 wheel drive works great just have to remember to turn it off when you get to dry pavement; the system performs like a diff locker so it does not do well with turns on a none slick surface. The Jeep I think has a lot of power for a V6 itÂ’s never going to be a race car but it gets the job done. I am so happy once again with my purchase that I will be buying another Jeep in the future.
Favorite Features
Interior look and options, along with a good sound system
Suggested Improvements
None at this time