Used 2011 Jeep Liberty Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:

2011 - 70th Anniversary Jeep Liberty
By retrorob

2011 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Love my Jeep! I have nothing but positive things to say about the Jeep Liberty KK! Look, this vehicle is a true SUV, so please stop comparing it to crossover vehicles! It's a rear wheel drive based 4x4 that can tow 5,000 lbs. It is square-shaped, it's truck-like, and that's what I like about it! It's really too bad real SUV's are going extinct. My 70th Anniversary Liberty has the 18" wheels, which are remarkably smooth on pavement. I actually like the 3.7 V6. It is a truck motor with decent torque and it powers the 2011 Liberty just fine (even pulling a trailer). Use the ECO Mode when driving to help with MPG. Interactive Decel Fuel Shut Off - shuts off fuel during deceleration.

4 wheel drive system + being able to choose 2 wheel rear drive. Heated leather seats are comfortable. The U-Connect Navigation Radio is awesome!

None.

Love this thing!!
By hzorn23

2011 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Best car I have owned. I recently moved into a mountain home, and needed to trade in the city car for a 4x4. This car has not failed me in the mud, snow, or steep mountain roads yet! Would suggest to anyone.

Drives well, easy to operate,reliable, tons of room for the dogs, kiddos, etc. Comfortable seats, and great extras like Sirius.

2011 KK Limited
By staggerlee41

2011 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in my 02 Liberty Sport and took advantage of Jeep's year end incentives. I bought the Limited version and couldn't be more pleased. Loved my 02 with 135k miles (engine still going strong) and felt right at home in this one. This vehicle is one that I can drive with confidence off road and on pavement, the vehicle is built to last, it's a tank! It gets excellent NTHSA ratings. I'm not sure which version the reviewer took out, but I don't find the engine to be unresponsive. Perhaps compared to a sedan or even a plush wanna be SUV crossover vehicle it may be. What a pleasure to drive, so comfortable! It's a Jeep, not sure what you would expect? Not a wanna be SUV, its the real deal!

Outstanding quality leather seating and comfortable! Chrome accents on the exterior, chrome accented shift knob. Infinity premium sound will blow you away with power and clarity. Steering wheel controls, U-Connect Phone/Voice. Great move taking the spare tire and tucking it under the cargo area. Also pleased that the rear door now opens UP. Wet storage in the cargo area rocks. Plenty of storage, flat folding seats. Instrumentation is nicely laid out, lights with fog lights are bright contrary to the Edmunds reviewer. This is a bigger more roomy version than the 02's. Heads turn when I drive this vehicle!

The 02 had 2 power outlets in the front, the 2011 only has one. There should be one in the back seating area on the back of center console. The power outlet in the rear of the vehicle is inaccessible unless you remove the wet storage cover. Why would you put one inside? The 02 had one that was so easy to get to in the back of the vehicle!

Love my Jeep Liberty Jet!
By jeepnsteven

2011 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my Jeep Liberty Jet last month. I must say I am very please with my purchace! The interior is much more comfortable than my A4 I traded in on the jeep. Leather is very good quality along with the Infinity sound system. The ride quality is excellent again much better than my 06 A4. Exterior is great I love the Jet package with Chrome accents, Black out head lights, and 20" wheels! My dealer has been very good to me throughout the buying process even giving me 2 free fill ups and 4 free oil changes, because of a grease print a detailer left on the roof liner in the interior when they were cleaning (which they removed). Starting to feel a Miss at high speeds will be taking it tomorrow.

Infinity Sound System Jet Package

My 70 Edition Liberty
By kenphilr

2011 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This was the best value for the Dollar in a 4X4. I have had it for 90 Days and love every minute with it. The fuel economy has been 18MPG overall for 4000 Miles. Not bad for 4 Wheel drive.

The audio system with a 30Gb hard drive rocks. We also love the flip up rear glass, for loading long things like wood trim and general lumber. The Heated leather seats are also one of our favorites.